Beaver Hall Gallery is found on the main floor of Beaver Hall Artists’ Co-operative. Located in the heart of Toronto’s Queen West art and entertainment district, the gallery is flanked by CityTV and the club district to the south, with OCAD and the AGO to the north. Partially, wheelchair accessible, the 1,000 square-foot gallery is available to rent for exhibitions, exhibition receptions and cultural events by artists, non-profits, festivals and associations who wish to independently produce their own function.
Rental fees include free exhibition and event listings on the Beaver Hall Gallery Web site, along with exclusive use of the gallery space from 9:00 a.m. to 10 p.m., seven days per week.
Please submit the following information by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A brief description of your event.
- Time(s) and date(s) requested.
- Your name, address, phone number and e-mail.
- A brief description of your organization, collective, or a brief artist bio.
- Web links for your organization or collective and/or of the work you intend to show.
- If alcohol will be served you must obtain a liquor license and send us a copy a week before the opening reception.
A member of the Gallery Committee will contact you shortly to set up an appointment for an on-site tour.
WHAT THE GALLERY FEATURES:
- Projection booth
- 3 plinths (2 matte white, 1 matte black)
- 31 clip on adjustable lights: 26 spots and 5 floods
- 4 folding tables, 20 folding chairs
- Kitchen facilities with medium sized fridge, sink, coffee maker and microwave
- 2 washrooms in gallery
- 11-foot ceilings with suspended copper tube lighting
- High-gloss cement floors
- 1,000 square feet of gallery space
- $600 per week
- $200 for the day (9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.)
If you have additional questions, please contact the Gallery Committee by e-mail: email@example.com.